We at Rawdon Hill are industry leaders in new home and custom home building. We are located in the South East of Melbourne and have made a name for ourselves as a reliable building company in Melbourne when it comes to modern home designs. You can view a number of our display homes throughout South East Melbourne to get an idea of the type of polished lifestyle you could be leading.
At Rawdon Hill, we also pride ourselves on creating custom home designs for you. If you like one of our display houses and are happy with the features that are included in all of our homes, we’d be happy to discuss your options with you. If you need to adjust the floor plan or add or remove a room to fit the needs of your family, just speak to one of our sales consultants.
Rawdon Hill likes to keep a high standard in each of our properties. Below you’ll find some of the specification specific inclusions to your new home build.
Our kitchens are well equipped with a range of state-of-the-art features and appliances.
Functional and sleek bathrooms
Our bathrooms are fitted out with the best materials in the latest styles. Some of the inclusions (specific to particular specifications) are:
- Oval or Rectangular bath 1675 x 720mm acrylic bath set into a tiled hob. (bathroom only)
- Melamine lined laminate base cabinets
- Re-constituted stone bench tops with 20mm shadow-line or 40mm Square or Pencil edge from builder range
- Polished edge mirrors to the full width of the vanity bench-top
- Feature to rail mounted showerhead with flexible hose to ensuite and bathroom showers
- Tiled shower base to ensuite and bathroom showers
- Exhaust fan with draft stopper above showers
Some of the interior features that you can expect to see (specific to particular specifications) are:
- Beautiful and functional floor coverings for entry, kitchen, meals area and family room, such as upgraded porcelain, ceramic floor tiling or builders range timber. Wet areas, laundry, bathroom and ensuite will be fitted with appropriate tiling.
- Laundry room well equipped with things like melamine lined laminate base and large overhead cabinets; a stainless steel inset trough and washing machine tops concealed inside base cabinet.
- Plaster-lined garage with concrete floor and rear access; a Colorbond panel lift door; and remote control with two handsets.
Heating and cooling
Heating and cooling inclusions (specific to particular specifications):
- Brivis ‘Wombat’ ducted heating system
- Brivis evaporative cooling including network panel
We haven’t even begun to cover all of the amazing inclusions in your new Rawdon Hill home. View a full list of standard inclusions here, or contact us today to learn more about building your new modern home.